Located between Bordeaux and Saint Emilion, in the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers, Camarsac fortress, erected on a hill and surrounded by its vineyards, is one of the most amazing sights and the most enchanting of Bordeaux . Built in the fourteenth century, it owes its nickname Black Prince Castle to the famous Prince of Wales. Captured and occupied during the Hundred Years War by a garrison of Du Guesclin that ravaged the region, it was besieged and dismantled by Bordeaux in 1377. The obstinacy of its owners, the family Canteloup, allowed the estate to rise from its ruins; their descendants, the family of Ceres, occupied the property for six centuries, and gradually transformed the austere fortress into a majestic sight. Lucien Lurton, owner of Brane-Cantenac and other famous Chateau, bought Camarsac in 1973, reviving its vineyards in the Entre-Deux-Mers. Since 2007, his son, Thierry Lurton has enthusiastically taken up the reins of the property.